We’re looking for a junior or intermediate level iOS developer to join our team. Your responsibilities will be a mix of product development and quality engineering — feature work, test automation, feature and release verification, and developing tools that help our team move faster without sacrificing quality.
- Product development and test automation in Objective-C and Swift, using Xcode, XCTest, WireMock, TestRail, GitHub, and other in-house tools.
- Release engineering, working with our continuous integration and product release teams to keep our build and release systems running smoothly.
- Working closely with developers, designers, QA, project managers, and product owners.
- 2+ years building complex applications for the iPhone or iPad using Objective-C/C++/Swift with Cocoa and other frameworks
- Experience with code bases, including API design techniques
- Experience building in the iPhone SDK
- Comprehensive understanding of REST/JSON/XML Web Services
- Experience with multithreaded software design and working knowledge of the general mobile software design patterns, architectures, trends, and merging technologies
- Good communication skills, and a collaborative, team-oriented outlook.
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- Relevant Certifications
- Experience with additional programming languages
Apply by sending a Resume and Reference of Work/Projects at firstname.lastname@example.org, until 9.06.2017.