At Frakton we’re looking for an experienced iOS Developer to join our exciting and growing team. The ideal candidate should have:
Skills & Qualifications
– At least 2 years of experience in developing apps for iOS using Swift or Objective C (Swift is a priority)
– Strong understanding of design patterns and Object Oriented Programming
– Solid knowledge of iOS UI/UX design principles, patterns, and best practices
– Solid knowledge of Auto Layout, Storyboards, XIBs
– In-depth experience of working with RESTful APIs
– Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment and collaborative tools (e.g Jira)
– Experience with iTunesConnect, release processes, etc.
- Build applications for the iOS platform
- Continuously Learn and implement best practices for iOS app development
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
If you believe you match the profile, then apply by sending your resume and Reference of Work/Projects at email@example.com, until 02 March 2018. Please write the [Applying for iOS Developer] on the subject line, and make a snappy email intro. The position is open for full-time candidates, it’s not project-based but long-term and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.