We are looking for an Angular Developer to join our awesome team and deliver a streamlined user experience across our amazing partners and client projects and products. We want a team member who strives to develop a first-class codebase using Angular best practices, as well as an Angular Developer, who will implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app for various clients and projects.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop user interfaces
- Make strategic decisions regarding technical project requirements
- Perform product analysis and testing
- Designing complete front end applications
- Ensure apps perform optimally on desktop and mobile
- Coordinate project work with other team members
- Work with vendors and external web services providers Develop application code
- Experience with Angular best practices and principles
- Strong understanding of HTML, CSS and other front end coding languages
- Experience with RESTful services
- A strong team player, good time management and organization skills as well as good communication skills
- A critical thinker and effective problem solver
- Ability to understand the user perspective and incorporate user feedback into designs
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Mac or iMac working station
- Additional accessories for your computer to make you and your work more efficient
- Health Insurance
- Team Retreats and Team Meetups.
- Trainings, Bootcamps and Other Benefits
We look forward to hearing from you! Please forward your resume ASAP to email@example.com and we’ll reach out to follow-up with questions based on the suitable qualifications listed above.