We are looking for an experienced Angular developer to work with our in-house team in implementing user interfaces for various web applications. Duties will also include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app.
- Deliver a complete front end application
- Ensure high performance on both mobile and desktop environment
- Coordinate with the designers for front end consistency
- Cooperate with the back-end team in their development of RESTful APIs
- Ensure timeliness and deliverables are met
- Participate in the Agile development process
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are critical
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required
- Expert in Angular development
- HTML5 experience in using the latest abilities and standards.
- CSS3 skills with the addition of SASS(LESS) as an optional additional skill
- Strong understanding of SQL databases with integration into RESTful APIs
- Thorough understanding of relational databases, middle layers, caching, and web services.
- Creating custom, general use modules, and components which extend the elements and module of core AngularJS is required
- Ability to provide SEO solutions for single-page apps
- Ability to provide Accessibility solutions for single-page apps
Please apply by sending your resume at the email below, while mentioning the position in the subject line and writing a nice and snappy email intro to stand out from the rest.
We are a software development and software consulting company offering best in class solutions for leading brands and enterprises since 2007. With the main office located in Prishtina, Kosovo we operate in Europe and the US while providing services to companies that are on the lookout for their next development partner or want to extend their capabilities while keeping quality, improving productivity and optimizing costs.
We offer an excellent environment to help you grow as an individual and as a team member. We constantly offer internal training and on-the-job training to continue growing together. Our company culture is friendly and open where different personalities can grow and succeed. Almost everyone who joins our team shares the same values as we do, becomes part of the team, and earns and gives the same respect between each and everyone in the company. You will have your own autonomy and flexibility for decision making while working together with the rest of the team your working with. We offer a clear compensation strategy, a clear career growth plan, paid insurance, fun activities with the team, paid training, certifications, and trips to clients in Europe, etc.