- Integrate user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Building efficient, testable, and reusable components based around PHP and relevant frameworks
- Solving complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions, etc.
Skills and Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience with PHP development, and at least hands-on experience with one of the frameworks such as Laravel, Symfony, Phalcon, etc.
- Experience building user web applications
- Knowledge of how to create and interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Bitbucket, etc
- Desire to collaborate and learn constantly
- An ability to effectively manage your time around multiple projects
- Excellent English communication skills.
Please apply by sending your resume at the email below, while mentioning the position in the subject line and writing a nice and snappy email intro to stand out from the rest.
We are a software development and software consulting company offering best in class solutions for leading brands and enterprises since 2007. With the main office located in Prishtina, Kosovo we operate in Europe and the US while providing services to companies that are on the lookout for their next development partner or want to extend their capabilities while keeping quality, improving productivity and optimizing costs.
We offer an excellent environment to help you grow as an individual and as a team member. We constantly offer internal training and on-the-job training to continue growing together. Our company culture is friendly and open where different personalities can grow and succeed. Almost everyone who joins our team shares the same values as we do, becomes part of the team, and earns and gives the same respect between each and everyone in the company. You will have your own autonomy and flexibility for decision making while working together with the rest of the team your working with. We offer a clear compensation strategy, a clear career growth plan, paid insurance, fun activities with the team, paid training, certifications, and trips to clients in Europe, etc.