We are looking for a talented Scrum Master (can be a junior one as well eager to learn and grow), who with simple words, will be the go-to person for producing high-quality work with Scrum. He/She will be responsible to manage timelines, resolve problems and coordinating people and projects through Agile Methodologies and with a mindset focused on deliverables. Ultimately, he/she will help create self-organizing teams that are flexible and fully productive during sprints.
- Organize, direct, and manages custom software development and production operations functions, involving multiple project tasks that use agile development methodologies.
- Manage Agile teams to ensure that delivery is on time and meets the specifications and requirements in user stories.
- Maintain and manage the client relationship; meets with the customer to formulate and review task plans, release plans, and deliverable items.
- Establishes and maintains technical reports and Agile artifacts to track and report project progress to management and customers.
- Organizes and delegates responsibilities to team members and oversees the successful completion of all assigned tasks.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Prior experience on a Scrum Team
- Agile Certifications such as PMI-ACP or Certified Scrum Master are considered a bonus
- Experience with Agile software development using Scrum or Kanban (experience with JIRA, Asana, Trello, etc is a plus)
- Technical experience in systems analysis, requirements analysis, and user story development
- Experience managing projects and Agile teams with 4+ personnel
- Ability to work with and lead a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong people skills
Please apply by sending your resume at the email below, while mentioning the position in the subject line and writing a nice and snappy email intro to stand out from the rest.
We are a software development and software consulting company offering best in class solutions for leading brands and enterprises since 2007. With the main office located in Prishtina, Kosovo we operate in Europe and the US while providing services to companies that are on the lookout for their next development partner or want to extend their capabilities while keeping quality, improving productivity and optimizing costs.
We offer an excellent environment to help you grow as an individual and as a team member. We constantly offer internal training and on-the-job training to continue growing together. Our company culture is friendly and open where different personalities can grow and succeed. Almost everyone who joins our team shares the same values as we do, becomes part of the team, and earns and gives the same respect between each and everyone in the company. You will have your own autonomy and flexibility for decision making while working together with the rest of the team your working with. We offer a clear compensation strategy, a clear career growth plan, paid insurance, fun activities with the team, paid training, certifications, and trips to clients in Europe, etc.
We offer a clear compensation strategy, a clear career growth plan, paid insurance, fun activities with the team, paid training, certifications, and trips to clients in Europe and elsewhere, etc.