We are a software development and software consulting company offering best in class solutions for leading brands and enterprises since 2007. We operate globally with the main office located in Prishtina, Kosovo while providing services with experiences and capacities that meet the needs of even the largest and most complex organizations of the world.
We offer an excellent environment to help you grow as an individual and as a team member. We constantly offer internal training and on-the-job training to continue growing together. Our company culture is friendly and open where different personalities can grow and succeed. Almost everyone who joins our team shares the same values as we do, becomes part of the team and earns and gives the same respect between each and everyone in the company. You will have your own autonomy and flexibility for decision making while working together with the rest of the team your working with. We offer a clear compensation strategy, a clear career growth plan, paid insurance, fun activities with the team, paid training, certifications, and trips to clients in Europe, etc.
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager, who basically is a hybrid between project management and tech, yet is instrumental to the planning, scheduling and managing projects, teams and clients. Interested individuals for this role must possess both a high level of technical expertise and the capabilities required for all project managers, including excellent organization, leadership and communication skills.
- Plan, manage and oversee multiple projects for various clients of Frakton.
- Outline, define and initiate projects utilizing professional project management standards and processes
- Create custom agile development processes for enterprise and startup clients from various industries including healthcare, education, enterprise, etc.
- Supervise team members and ensure that deadlines and budgets are followed.
- Prepare progress reports for senior management.& maintain communication and status updates with relevant parties, including clients.
- Identify the resources needed for the project and source these materials.
- Oversee the implementation of project improvements.
Skills and Qualifications
- A degree in engineering, computer science or a related field.
- 2 Years of experience in IT, project management or a related field.
- Relevant experience in Agile, Scrum and Related Methodologies
- Relevant experience in Project Management Software (JIRA knowledge is a bonus)
- Thorough understanding of project management fundamentals.
- Understanding of the software development life cycle.
- Outstanding leadership, organizational and time management skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong people skills.
Please apply by sending your resume at the email below, while mentioning the position in the subject line and writing a nice and snappy email intro to stand out from the rest.