We are Frakton, a close team of creative professionals based in Prishtina, Kosovo since 2007. We’re specialized in building web and mobile products, treated with care in user interaction and user experience. In the recent years, we’ve been working in the outsourcing industry with clients in both the US and Europe.
We’re looking for a junior or intermediate level iOS developer to join our team. Your responsibilities will be a mix of product development and quality engineering — feature work, test automation, feature and release verification, and developing tools that help our team move faster without sacrificing quality.
This is a great position for someone who wants to work in a variety of roles, build their development skills, and has a keen interest in ensuring our apps are stable, fast, and bug-free.
- Product development and test automation in Objective-C and Swift, using Xcode, XCTest, WireMock, TestRail, GitHub, and other in-house tools.
- Release engineering, working with our continuous integration and product release teams to keep our build and release systems running smoothly.
- Working closely with developers, designers, QA, project managers, and product owners.
- At least 1 year of iOS development (Objective-C or Swift) OR a recently graduated from reputable code school with an iOS development focus.
- Good communication skills, and a collaborative, team-oriented outlook.
We’re very fun to work with and have a range of exciting project. We believe in the power of interactive thinking, that’s why we put a lot of effort in building experiences that make products easy to use.
Apply by sending a Resume and Reference of Work/Projects at email@example.com, latest by 31.10.2016.
The position is full-time at our office in Prishtina, Kosovo.