We are seeking up to three experienced PHP Developers to join our growing team. We are looking for PHP Developers who can help develop features for our existing and upcoming clients. They must have the ability to take ownership and maintain and support the code they write within our existing frameworks and infrastructure.
- Self-starter who can move forward with a project and work with minimal supervision
- Website and back end development in PHP
- Work within the back-end team of engineers, product owners, QA, and customer service teams to develop innovative solutions that meet business needs with respect to functionality, performance, scalability, reliability, realistic implementation schedules and adherence to development principles and product goals
- Experience in reading and understanding existing code and systems, finding and utilizing existing patterns for common problems.
- Able to work with a team and comfortable interacting with individuals of both technical and non-technical backgrounds.
- Perform complex development assignments requiring an advanced aptitude of established programming standards, methods, and best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similair
- Fluent in PHP with at least 3+ years of experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency with data driven web sites
- Demonstrated experience with SQL Databases (MySQL, Postgres etc.)
- Knowledgeable of AJAX (developing and implementing)
- Strong understanding and experience developing Rest APIs
- Very strong communication and organizational skills with strong attention to both detail and process.
- Keen attention to detail.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Mac or iMac working station (we work only with the best tech)
- Additional accessories for your computer to make you and your work more efficient
- Health Insurance
- Team Retreats and Team Meetups.
- Trainings, Bootcamps and Other Benefits
To apply, please submit a resume along with links to any work you’ve done to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline to apply ASAP.