This notice details the ways in which we collect, process, store, transfer and dispose of your personal data.
Who are we
We are Frakton SH.P.K and we are a company registered in Kosovo with registration no 810867195 and registered office at Bekim Fehmiu Str. Arting Building, 5th Floor, Prishtine, Kosovo.
Any correspondence in regards to your personal data can be sent to - [email protected] or via post to Bekim Fehmiu Str. Arting Building, 5th Floor, Prishtine, Kosovo..
We control the ways your personal data is collected and the purposes for which your personal data is used by us. We are the “controller” for the purposes of the data protection laws that apply to us..
About this privacy notice
This notice sets out how we will use and share the information that you give us. This notice relates to personal data collected by us via the following means:
- Our website(s)
- Email correspondence
- Telephone calls
- Paper communications
- Social media
- Visiting our offices
- Enquiring about or buying products or services from us
- Providing products or services to us
- Trade events such as conferences or exhibitions
- From third parties who we purchase or licence data from
- From publicly available sources either on or offline
- Via our partners or other business relationships
- From third parties who we purchase or licence data from.
- From publicly available sources either on or offline.
Accessing third party websites (including the websites of our subsidiaries), using links provided on our websites, these websites are outside our control and have their own privacy policies governing the use of personal data and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
What data we process about you
We may collect and process the following categories of personal data about you
- Name, contact details, organisation, employment details (such as job title and/or seniority levels)
- Information generated by the work, service or relationship we may have with you:
- Business details, bank and financial details, communication and correspondence
- Information generated by visiting our website or engaging with us on social media:
- IP addresses, social handles or usernames
- Employment history:
- CV and contact details, should you send us a CV
- Via our partners or other business relationships
How we collect information about you and how we will use it:
We may collect any information that you provide during your correspondence with us, this could be, but not limited to, one of the following ways:
- Providing information directly to us by methods including filling in forms either on our website(s) or via other media
- Subscribing to our newsletter
- Requesting any of our goods, services, downloads or other information
- Communicating with us through methods including but not limited to e-mail, telephone and written correspondence
- Business contact details via compliant lead generation third-parties
- Visiting our offices
- Talking to one of our representatives at a trade show
- Via relationships with our partners or third parties
- From publicly available sources
- Marketing to or supplying our business with a product or service
We will only use your personal information when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal information in the following circumstances:
- Where you have given consent for us to process your information
- Where we need to perform the contractual obligations, we have entered with you or the business you are working for or with
- Where we need to comply with a legal obligation
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests
- The purpose(s) we will collect and process your data are shown below:
- To manage our relationship and administer our business either as a part of a contract or where we believe we have a legitimate interest to do so
- To execute a contract or request
- Where we have a legitimate interest to keep you informed of and market our products or services by appropriate communication methods, unless you’ve objected to us doing so
- To consider any CV and share it with our relevant subsidiary companies
- Undertaking legal obligations or regulatory requirements
- Adding it to information we or our subsidiary companies already hold on you or your organisation
Your personal data may be shared with other companies within our group of companies. It may also be disclosed to a third party who may acquire us or one of our subsidiary companies.
We may also share some of your personal data with the following categories of third parties:
- Marketing agencies who help us promote ourselves or deliver our services
- Printers, email service providers or other suppliers who help us to send any communications
- Suppliers providing services to us to help us run our business
- Partners who we run joint promotional campaigns with
We require third parties to respect the security of your data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We will share your personal information with third parties where required by law.
International Transfer of Data
We may send your data outside Kosovo, North Macedonia or Bulgaria including other areas in the EEA, Argentina, Colombia,, UK and USA, Where your personal data is transferred or accessed outside of the EEA, we will ensure that appropriate safeguards are in place.
Your choices in relation to personal information:
It is important that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal information changes during your relationship with us. You also have the rights which you can exercise on the data we hold on you.
You have the right to:
- Obtain access to your personal information
- Withdraw consent
- Object to direct marketing
- Ask us to correct any errors or delete the information we hold,
- Object or restrict our processing of your information
- Request that we port your personal information
- Not to be subject to decision based solely on automated processing
- To complain to your data protection authority
For more information or to action these rights, please contact using us on [email protected]
Retention and destruction of personal information
We will take reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of the information we hold about you. We will not use your personal information unless it is (to the best of our knowledge) accurate and up to date.
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal information so that it can no longer be associated with you, in which case we may use such information without further notice to you.
When the purposes we collected the data for have ended we will retain and securely destroy your personal information in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. For further details about data retention please contact the data protection officer whose details can be found in this notice.
Data Protection Officer
If you have concerns that you would like to raise with us, please contact our Data Protection Officer: - [email protected] If you do not feel that you can contact us directly, or that your concerns have not been dealt with fairly then you can contact the Kosovan, North Macedonian or Bulgarian Data Protection Authority.
The transmission of data over the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its security. Once we have received your data we will use strict security measures to try to protect it against loss, misuse, or unauthorised alterations.
We may change the terms of this privacy notice from time to time. Any changes will be posted on this page.
This notice was last updated May 2022