We are looking for a Project Manager to be the face of Frakton for our clients. The selected candidate will be responsible for communicating with clients and defining requirements for their product ideas. He or she will ensure that all client projects run smoothly, assembling cross-functional teams of engineers, designers, and more, and working with them to deliver results on-time and on budget. He will be responsible for managing expectations and keeping our clients happy at all times.
- Define requirements and work with relevant cross-functional teams to guarantee smooth, efficient implementation and delivery.
- Lead cross-functional teams and manage work assignments.
- Define and refine project scope and work approach.
- Ensure that each project has clear goals and timelines.
- Provide project estimation and planning, including being responsible for scheduling, resourcing requirements, and budgeting.
- Perform overall project risk and issue management, and handle detailed tracking and mitigation planning.
- Manage project communications, providing formal and informal status updates both internally and externally.
- Support the analysis and planning of any future customized assessment work.
- Foster a project work environment that promotes productivity, innovation, and fairness.
- Collaborate with sales teams to maintain a large, steady pipeline of full stack development projects.
- Provide thought leadership, strategic insight, and clear communication (written and verbal) to team members on strategy.
- Be in constant communication with team members via Skype, Slack or other tools of communication.
- A strong technical background and experience discussing any type of technical issue. Engineering experience or background is preferred.
- 2+ years of software product management experience in an agile environment.
- A deep understanding of agile software development best practices.
- Capacity to thoroughly understand the functional and technical aspects of complex systems.
- Strong leadership skills, including the ability to inspire confidence in engineering and executive teams to follow the recommended product direction.
- Proficient business and technical experience, with a strong talent for enabling productive communication between groups.
- Passion and proven talent for launching projects on-time, on-budget, and on-strategy.
- Ability to seamlessly handle multiple projects at once.
- Ability to proactively track the progress of all project team members and keep everyone focused on the tasks at hand.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
If you believe you match the profile, then apply by sending your resume and Reference of Work/Projects at firstname.lastname@example.org, until 02.02.2018. Please write the position you’re applying for and your name in the subject line.