We are looking for a Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users, as well as translating the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce the visual elements of the application. You will also design the overall architecture of the web application and evolve it to ensure maximum performance and stability.
- Design of the overall architecture of the web application
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Translation of UI/UX wireframes to visual elements
- Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application
Skills and Qualifications
- Good understanding of WordPress
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools Bitbucket, Git, and SVN
If you believe you match the profile, then apply by sending your resume and Reference of Work/Projects at firstname.lastname@example.org, until 02.02.2018. Please write the position you’re applying for and your name in the subject line.